Entry to the 2013 Northeast Delta Dental Mt. Washington Road Race is via lottery. The lottery has now been drawn and the race is full for 2013. 2014 lottery opens in February.
Race entry fee: $80 (includes online registration fee)
Lottery draw will take place on March 15th, 2013 with acceptance emails to follow.
Invited entrants will be notified via email on January 3rd, 2013 with instructions on how to bypass the lottery. Invitational entrants must confirm their entry into the 2013 race by February 9th, 2013. Contact Matt West of DMSE if you think you merit an invitation and did not receive one, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you miss the invitational deadline of February 9th, you may register for the lottery when it opens on February 14th, 2013.
When the lottery opens on February 14th, you will have a choice of two ways to enter the lottery:
1. Participant (individual racers)
2. Group Registration (2-20 racers) – Group Registration will require a Group Leader. The leader will need to create a Group Name and a Password. Once this is completed the Group Leader will inform his/her Group of the Group Name and Password. Those Group members will then register by clicking on Group Registration/Group Participant then enter their individual information.
3. The lottery draw will choose the entire group or no one.
4. You may only register as an individual or a group. You can only register for one.
5. The lottery will close on March 14th, 2013
6. The lottery draw will be on March 15th,2013
7. Notifications will go out on March 16th, 2013
8. You will need to enter your credit card number to register for the lottery. Your credit card will not be charged unless you are accepted into the race on March 15th.
Transferring of Numbers: Every year dozens of entrants are felled before race day with the unexpected. We only get about 900 finishers, however this is all we can handle, so we have accounted for these “no shows” already. So, please don’t call and ask if you can switch with a friend if you decide not to run. Numbers are NOT transferable. If someone else runs with your number, they will be disqualified and you both will be banned from the race in the future. Several have been caught doing this (the video is seen after the race, and faces that don’t match the printed results are noted). This also violates USATF rules and causes errors in the results.
Withdrawals: If you were accepted in the lottery, and you know prior to May 30, 2013 that you need to withdraw from the race, please email email@example.com. There are no refunds or deferrals.
Deferrals: If you are accepted into the lottery and cannot run, there are no deferrals to next year’s race. Entries are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Cancellation Policy: Once you have entered the race via the lottery, there will be no refunds or deferrals to the following year.